Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Window Shopping: Everything But Coats


When I finished decorating our master bedroom last year I felt that the curtains were the thing that gave the room that extra special touch that I'd been looking for.


I got these Waverly curtains at Burlington Coat Factory for only $19.99/panel, steal!

Since then I go there searching for little treasures. This time around I was not disappointed. First off I found this lovely little bench. I'm too cheap to pay $79.99 for it, but I must admit that I'd love to own one or two of them. I love the nail head trim and the white faux leather.

Of course my cheapness doesn't necessarily make me blind. I think this stool would look amazing with an identical twin sitting under a console table, kind of like this.


This mirror would have made it home with me if it would've been the same white as the bench. It looks small in this picture but it was huge and for only $99.99!

This cute little lamp caught my eye.. it would look great in a nursery.

This rug had me at hello! I never found out the price, but I was so tempted to get it. Love the graphic patterns on it.. it seemed to be very good quality also.


And there you go... I love sharing my "window shopping" trips with you guys... So much inspiration comes to me when I go on these. It's a real nice way to forget about my stresses and the everyday routine of life.


You can read more about my bedroom here and here.

Image via decorpad

3 comments:

  1. Wow I really love your room! great job with the color scheme, can't beleive the curtains were so inexpensive! I love Burlington too but for some reason I forget about them a lot..the little owl lamp is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, I wish I could have my whole house look as finished as my bedroom looks. The little owl lamp was only $2o :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so chic. Eli you have AMAZING taste!!!! I truly wish I could use you to complete a space in my home!!

    ReplyDelete