Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I've Been Blessed.....


Over six months without writing one word, not one thought on this blog. Yet I login  everyday just to visit what I am so passionate about. I started this blog to express my love of interior design and also my love for writing. But somewhere along the way other priorities got in the way of me submerging myself in what I love. This past year especially I made decisions in my life that would forever change me... and the more I change the further away I seem to get from this thing that brings amazing joy to my life. 

How do I get back to finding inspiration in the smallest things and then being able to come on here and write about it? 
This is something I want another chance at. And what better way than starting now when its the new year and everything seems so possible! 

I've been working on so many projects around the house, which you probably have seen glimpses of if you follow me on Instagram (@decoriadore).

But I would also love to start writing about some other things that have taken front stage in my life. Like my kids, my marriage, my health and most importantly my desire to have a deeper relationship with God. I just want this blog to be an expression of who I am, what I love, what makes my heart skip a beat and puts a smile on my face. 

So lets do this!  2014 is the year that I will finally love the woman I've become.... 
I'll embrace all of the blessings that have and will be presented to me.  And I'll allow myself the amazing glow that comes when you do what truly fills your heart with joy! 


images via Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. 2014 can be your year. If there is one thing I have seen as a constant in your life it's your "obsession" around decor. And while your style is sometimes kinda out there for me, I admire the passion you have. This is you - you have the gift. It's yours to share with the world and to inspire those that need help. I love you with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for your journey this year, Eli! I look forward in reading more from you. God bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete